Profil de l'offre
A premier Montreal institution since 1909, Lower Canada College (LCC) is a gender-inclusive day school for students from kindergarten to grade 12 with a strong reputation for preparing students for entrance to prestigious universities across the world. One of only three Quebec high schools to offer a pre-university grade 12 program, LCC is also the only English high school in Quebec to offer a two-year International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB DP). Located on a beautiful seven-acre campus in the heart of Montreal’s Monkland Village, LCC draws students from nearly every continent of the world. LCC’s enriched educational program consists of academic, co-curricular, and service opportunities that position students to explore and discover their true potential throughout their educational journey.
The school invites applications for the following position:
Position Title: Annual Giving Officer
Position Group: Staff
Reports To: Director of Advancement
Status: Full-time, paid position
Start date: Immediately
The Annual Giving Officer will contribute to the overall objectives of LCC by maximizing support from all LCC’s constituents towards Annual Giving including new/current/past parents, alumni faculty/staff, and friends of the school. The Annual Giving Officer will develop, coordinate, and manage the Annual Giving program and will also provide support for all Advancement events.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the relationships of Annual Giving prospects ensuring appropriate cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
- Assisting the Advancement, Admissions and Communications teams to ensure meaningful and appropriate strategies and development and coordination of Annual Giving.
- Managing Annual Giving volunteers through regular meetings, communications, and training.
- Preparing all communications and all other materials for staff and volunteers, as well as promotional materials related to Annual Giving for the community by segments.
- Inspiring, coordinating and assisting volunteers’ meetings, ensuring appropriate and timely follow-up after all meetings.
- Preparing Annual Giving lists and reports.
- Working with a consultant for the implementation of custom reports in RE.
- Assist in prospect reviews to identify major donors.
- Assists in the editing of correspondence.
- Assists in planning and coordinating events and attend events.
- Supports Capital Campaign initiatives.
- Performs clerical, reception duties or other related tasks as needed.
- Meet and cultivate relationships with new and current parents.
- Interest and understanding of fundraising.
- Experience in a non-profit fundraising environment.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge an asset.
- Knowledge of Annual giving campaigns and soliciting donors an asset.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Publisher, etc…)
- Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written) in both English and French.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
School-Wide Core Values
Professionalism, Continuous Growth, Passion/Excellence, Collaboration/Communication and Respect & Empathy
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and your CV via our online form at www.lcc.ca/careers
The closing date for this role is Sunday, August 28, 2022. Details about school life can be found at www.lcc.ca.
We thank all applicants but regret that only those shortlisted will be contacted.
LCC has an employment equity program.